cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Code

ji2611
On our wavelength

hi,

I have Amazon Prime and wanted to watch on my TV however I keep getting a message to enter the code given...can anyone tell me where I enter this code! I have tried the remote which is the only place I can see but this does not work!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

djmagnifique
On our wavelength

On the Amazon channel it should give you a website to visit, go to it on your phone or pc. This is where you put the code in that is displayed on the tv.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

djmagnifique
On our wavelength

On the Amazon channel it should give you a website to visit, go to it on your phone or pc. This is where you put the code in that is displayed on the tv.

Thanks very much!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It sounds like you've got your issue sorted which is the main thing, but just as a small point of reference for any future issues... are you sure you have a TiVo and not a V6? The TiVo doesn't have the Prime app - if you're not sure, you can check here 

The 2 boxes both run the same software, which can often cause confusion.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ji2611
On our wavelength

Thanks for your reply…it is a V6 I have…didn’t realise there were different models,managed to get the problem sorted!

Thank you

Hi @ji2611 welcome back to our community. 

It's great news that you've got your issue with Amazon Prime resolved. Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R