cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All4 not working

arrison
Tuning in

The all4 app is not working on my tivo box. No matter what I try to watch, the ads play OK, then I get an error message "ALL4-011: This content is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Tried rebooting the box, that hasn't fixed it. Anyone else had this and managed to fix it? 

15 REPLIES 15

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The TiVo doesn't have the All-4 app, are you sure you don't have a V6? Check here if you're not sure.

Meanwhile, can you use other streaming apps or OnDemand services? That would be a good test of your internet connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Looks like it's a v6, although the menu on it says tivo all over the place. Anyway, Iplayer, Netflix, prime and itv player work fine, it's just all4 that won't play anything but ads

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The TiVo & V6 both run TiVo software but are very different boxes otherwise. I've moved your post to the V6 board. @arrison  to make sure you pick this up.

It does sound like this is an error being generated within the All-4 app, rather than the TiVo/V6 interface. Is it affecting all programmes or just specific ones?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Everything I've tried to watch so far, whether that's catch up of something recent or old series box sets. 

Hi @arrison,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you've been having issues watching All 4 content via your V6 box recently. May I ask how you went about performing the reboot that you mentioned earlier?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I unplugged the box, left it for 5 minutes or so, then plugged it in again

Having tried this again, it seems that Iplayer, Netflix, YouTube and prime all work just fine, but all4, itvhub and my5 only show the ads then won't play the program. Itvhub and my5 apps on my TV work, but there's no all4 app available for it. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you watching on a 4K/UHD TV by any chance?

This could be an HDCP2.2 issue if so, and the advice on error code help is potentially relevant.

It is a 4k TV, but I've tried changing the box's output to 1080p as per the post further up, and it still doesn't work