cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A01 / V312 Netflix error update

Glenn9968
Joining in

Does anyone know if VM has done anything about the V312 Netflix error code problem yet? I have this problem now, have called VM tech 2 times today but have been fobbed off twice now… should I just cancel my Netflix account? Or is this actually what VM wants?…. i.e make me transfer Netflix account to their management?

11 REPLIES 11

Can you please tell me more on the pros & cons issue?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's been endless threads in the past comparing TiVo-software (which drives TiVo & V6 boxes) & 360-software, and I would literally be here all night finding them or creating a new post - I don't intend doing either!!

As a one-line summary, the 360-software is not TiVo and it's a very similar comparison to, say, Apple vs Android.

Try reading this post as a starter for six, and use the forum search to find some others. Unfortunately for yourself, if you have already requested (or accepted an offer to) a move to 360, then the debate may well be immaterial. Once a conversion has started, it is nigh-on impossible to stop it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks