cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when do they upgrade

gangrave
Tuning in

have switched to ultimate volt but nothing as happened dont have tv360 theres no app to do upgrade broadband is still 350 and phone line is still same but the o2 has gone through perfect with number change anyone know when the virgin side should go through

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you choose to convert from TiVo/V6 to TV360 at the same time as changing bundle?

The two are separate things, many do choose to convert at the same time but there's no compulsion to do so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

they keep my v6 box and sent a small one but i have no upgrade option on v6

and yes was at same time as i switched to ultimate volt but none but mobile have changed

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

References to a "small one" suggest to me that you have voluntarily agreed to convert your existing V6 into a 360-master, and also been given a multiroom 360-mini.

You will be sent the new voice-activated remotes for your new 360, and a day or so afterwards, the "upgrade to 360 now" app should appear on your V6. When you are ready to convert, make sure you have made a note of any series-links you have, and watched any recordings you want to - the conversion process is a complete reformat with the new 360 software. Once you are on TV360 your boxes are no longer TiVo/V6.

360_enjoy recordings.JPG

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

thanks for reply got the remotes with the mini they said on phone would be today as thats when contract starts but it hasnt i will give them a day and see

as a update got up this morning and the box now say account issue please ring unknown number the box appears to have been upgraded but thinks its a tv360 box and because theres no way to upgrade as its all greyed out 150 tried to help but flow chart doesnt cover this so passed to tier 2 this isnt going well

Hi @gangrave,

Thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you are having with this. I can see you have already spoken to my colleague Stephen yesterday and I understand  a technician visit has been arranged for you to get this resolved.

Let us know how the visit goes so we can offer further support if needed.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs