cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vm v360 no signal through av reciever

nugg1985
Joining in

Hi all first time poster here, i have just upgraded to 360 from v6 and still having an annoying problem, basically i have an av receiver which my vm box runs through via hdmi and then hdmi to the tv my problem is that not everytime but most of the time i turn on all my devices and i get a screen saying no signal only on the vm channel which can be fixed by changing source on the av reveiver and back.

i know its not a problem with the av receiver cause i have not long upgraded and i know its not the tv cause again not long been upgraded and had the same problem before, i also know this is not just limited to vm as i know people on sky having similar issues and the common problem is they all go through a seperate av reciever, anyone else have/had this problem and know of a fix?

many thanks

John

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Hi John,

I have a Samsung TV connected via Sony amp from the 360 main box and a Sony TV connected via a Yamaha amp from the 360 mini box and both setups power up with no problems using the 360 remotes. Are you using the 360 remote to turn everything on or another remote, I assume one power is turned on in Settings, Audio and Video and is correctly paired to the amp so you can control the volume.

Roy

I'm using a harmony hub to control it and I've checked it's setting all the correct inputs, I have been looking at settings on the av receiver and I've set the hdmi setting back to 1.4 as I believe although my TV is 4k its not hdcp 2.2 so it's throwing a hissy fit.

I'll monitor that over the next few days and see what happens

Can't help with the harmony hub but someone should have one working.

Did you set the hamony hub to Ziggo Mediabox Next for the 360 box.

I got the model of the box off the label for harmony (arris) everything setup and works fine