cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tv box not working can I cancel ?

lou020
Tuning in

tv box hasn't worked for 2 days now, probably going to be 3 by tomorrow.  virgin has tried to send updates to it ,,but still gets no further than the welcome screen before going off. was promised an engineer would call Monday night between 4 and 7pm but nothing.. rang virgin this morning, told someone from tech 2 would ring. again nothing..   customer service is useless.  I was told that if they couldn't fix in 3 days I could cancel. ask them to record the conversation.   my contract doesn't end till may 22                can I cancel for virgin breach of contract.  I hate virgin,,,why the hell I went back from sky.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@lou020 wrote:

tv box hasn't worked for 2 days now, probably going to be 3 by tomorrow.  virgin has tried to send updates to it ,,but still gets no further than the welcome screen before going off

So your 360 is stuck in the reboot loop and despite numerous calls to VM, they've not yet booked a tech visit - which I'd imagine should be next on the list.

You seem to have done the right things, so I'll escalate this thread to forum staff for them to pickup sooner than would otherwise be the case.

That'll probably get you some progress tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, lou020

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details so we can get an engineer sent.

Cheers,

Corey C