cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sound and picture out of sync

jeza64
Joining in

HI, I RECENTLY UPGRADED TO VIGIN 360 AND SINCE THEN ALL MY CHANNELS SOUND IS OUT OF SYNC WITH THE PICTURE !! I HAVE TRIED ADJUSTING IT IN THE SETTINGS BUT IT DOES NOT WORK. IF IT  CANNOT BE FIXED  CAN I ROLL BACK TO THE OLDER SOFTWARE ??

34 REPLIES 34

I don't have a sound bar and I still have the problem. Gone are the simple days when sound sync was not an issue 🙄

Hi @howard123456, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

Can you please try to change the audio sync manually (it may be a little bit of trial and error), by following these steps:

Settings>Audio & Video> Audio delay and adjust the audio sync manually.

Please let me know if this has helped you?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi howard123456,

If you have a 4K TV I seem to remember this working for some people, change the 360 resolution from Automatic to 1080 and let the TV do the upscaling, the opinion being the 360 upscaling is causing a picture delay to the sound, you might also notice a slight improvement in picture quality, I tried this when watching a film the other night and there was less artifacting.

Hi Thanks for your suggestion. I have already tried this. The intermittent problem I have is that the audio lags the video and this setting only seems to delay the audio even further. 

Hey, I have tried this and yes have noticed an improvement in the picture. Video is in sync at the moment so all good so far. thanks 👍