cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sound and picture out of sync

jeza64
Joining in

HI, I RECENTLY UPGRADED TO VIGIN 360 AND SINCE THEN ALL MY CHANNELS SOUND IS OUT OF SYNC WITH THE PICTURE !! I HAVE TRIED ADJUSTING IT IN THE SETTINGS BUT IT DOES NOT WORK. IF IT  CANNOT BE FIXED  CAN I ROLL BACK TO THE OLDER SOFTWARE ??

34 REPLIES 34

@jeza64 wrote:

so. its not been so bad but watched a film on prime last night and it was terrible!!

I think the sound sync is hit and miss depending on what you watch.

My TV is connected via optical cable directly to my soundbar and when watching general TV channels, the sync is fine. Its also fine when watching catch up services on BBC iPlayer but I have noticed that the sound is slightly behind when watching catch up from ITV Hub?! 

It is rather odd how iPlayer and Netflix is fine but ITV Hub is slightly off...?!

it is strange. wish there was a fix ?

Thank you for the update @jeza64.

Since last posting about the issue when watching the movie has this occurred again since when watching other shows or movies?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

hi. I watched a film on prime last night and it wasn't great but better than the other night !! seems to be a bit random...

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for coming back to us @jeza64

Ah I'm sorry to hear that, that's so strange. 

Is the issue now only affecting Prime? How are things performing elsewhere? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

@sofia

We know it affects all channels no matter the sound setup. Why keep dodging the fact it doesn't work? 

indeed

The team are aware of the issue and currently investigating, as a test, can you try the TV 360 directly to your TV without using the sound bar to see if the delay still happens?

Rob

sevedeve
Joining in

Exactly the same problem. Follow the instructions below

Settings - Dolby Audio - Dolby Audio - Follow Control.

I think the last word is control ...could be contact...can't read my writing.

Worked a dream. Good luck.

Peter

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jeza64

How are things working for you now? Were you able to try the TV 360 directly to your TV without using the sound bar to see if the delay still happens?

Have you also tried following through the steps @sevedeve provided?

Please do let us know how you're getting on!

Kind regards,

Serena