cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recordings my shows

mrhorrorhorror
Joining in

Hi guys i am brand new to Virgin media and have always been with sky.  I most recently had sky q but now that i have Virgin 360 i am not gonna lie it's confusing me so much.  With sky q if i downloaded say fresh prince of bell air it would be on the box.  With this tv 360 every time i search fresh prince its saying watch from beginning.  I can't see a way to download this to the box???  I also have multi room and it only shows on my watchlist and again even if half way through i need to find the episode and only says watch from start again.  Is there any way to resume where this is from?  and how am i expected to remember what episode i was on?  The recordings is completely fine but it just seems to be anything that i watch from on demand like fresh prince or old catfish episodes etc.  I really would like if someone can help

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

By means of a conceptual answer, Sky OnDemand & VM OnDemand do work differently.

Sky have no control over your broadband download speed, so their OnDemand (last time I checked) was a "download and playback" option.

VM have full control over this bit, so OnDemand is exactly that - it's live streaming.

I don't use a 360, so I'll leave the software-specific answer to others.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yeah don't get me wrong the speed is top notch and absolutely no problem with streaming.  I would just love some way to being able to see like oh yeah that was season 6 episode 4 but it's just everytime i look for it i need to try and remember which one i watched last.  

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

if you sstop pause a show halfway through you need to use the back button (the uturn arrow) after you press pause and it will remember where you are

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

this only appears to work for recorded shows though.  At least on my box?  Anything that im streaming like the fresh prince it does not remember 

Don't they show under " Continue Watching ". I don't watch that many box sets but when I have watched an odd episode they usually show under continue watching until I remove them, same on the TVGO app.

mrhorrorhorror
Joining in

it’s all working now must have needed an update or something