cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Keep until I delete"

DuncanCorps
Dialled in

Hi all, what's the TV 360 equivalent of TiVo's "Keep until I delete"? So that a recording I really, really want to keep isn't automatically deleted when TV 360;

• Reaches the "Keep at most" limit for a programme (as in, "usually I only want five episodes, but this one was really good or significant in some way), or;
  • Runs short of space (less likely)?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Gareth_L wrote:

You have to manually delete stuff yourself, you can set the 360 to "Ask to Delete" at the end of watched recordings then you have the choice to delete or keep, you will find the setting in Saved, Recordings, Manage Storage.

I'm afraid that's the opposite of my question.

Sadly, I have to accept that this is yet another useful feature which we've lost with the downgrade from TiVo to TV 360...

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @DuncanCorps 

Unfortunately there is no way to select one episode/program to save however you can try the following

Click on Saved > Recordings > Recorded  See All  - highlight the program and on the far right click on the pencil icon then click Keep at most > All episodes

(there's the choice between 3, 10, 25 or all episodes)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I run a V6 so will have to defer to the 360 users for a specific answer, but... remember 360 is completely different to TiVo-software, and the concept that every TiVo/V6 function has an equivalent doesn't always hold true.

Some functions are replicated, others aren't. I suspect the answer is that this one isn't - but others will confirm.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DuncanCorps. Thanks for your question.

You have to manually delete stuff yourself, you can set the 360 to "Ask to Delete" at the end of watched recordings then you have the choice to delete or keep, you will find the setting in Saved, Recordings, Manage Storage.

Hope that helps 

Gareth_L

@Gareth_L wrote:

I'm afraid that's the opposite of my question.

Sadly, I have to accept that this is yet another useful feature which we've lost with the downgrade from TiVo to TV 360...

Hi DuncanCorps, 

I am very sorry as this is no longer an available feature, however we appreciate your frustration and will feed this back.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth