cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one button to access recordings

scareyone
On our wavelength

i know you can 'speak' to the remote to access recordings or go through numerous button presses but is virgin planning to have a one button recordings button like the sky q remotes have..

6 REPLIES 6

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Possibly, but there are many more important functions, in my opinion, which come much further up any list that may exist - list of series links, both currently and previously scheduled, for example.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

scareyone
On our wavelength

in your case its probably not high on your  list but for my wife who records a fair bit and likes to 'skip' through the adverts it is ..

as i dont like using the voice control surely that button could be re-mapped to a direct recordings access..

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I record everything and skip through the adverts but I don’t see what being able to reach the list of recordings by one button push has to do with that. Once you’re there, you’ll there. One press, say ‘recordings’.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

scareyone
On our wavelength

works very well on the sky q remote .....

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

… and on the V6 TiVo but, personally, I really don’t see it as an issue worth bothering about.

scareyone
On our wavelength

i reckon it is 🐑