cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lip sync issues on BT sport

TouchingCloth
Up to speed
  • As title suggests, I have lip sinc issues with all BT sports chanels. Started Tuesday 8th Feb 22. Not noticable while watching the actual sports action, but studio and interveiws etc are very annoying to watch/listen. First time I've had it this noticable on any chanels, 360 box adjustment is wrong direction. Issue is same on sound bar or tv speakers 

HD not quite as bad as 4k

Anyone  else suffering on BT specifically  

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Community elder

Hi TouchingCloth,

BT Sport Ultimate sound was definitely out of sync, it was OK during the adverts when it it wasn't Dolby Atmos. It has now been fixed after another advert break.

xRegx101
Tuning in

I’m getting really bad sync issues in Dolby Atmos content even in game. Is this a regular thing or just on the odd game?

Sony xh90 TV

Samsung Q800a sound bar 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @xRegx101 

For Sound issues go to Setting > Audio & Video - try setting Dolby Audio to always convert. You can also try different settings such as follow content or disabled

If you are using a sound bar try connecting the 360 to a TV HDMI port without ARC.

If you are connected to a HDMI ARC connector on the TV try connecting to a non ARC HDMI connector, using ARC has been a problem for some people.

Also if you are using  fibre optic straight from the 360 to your sound bar then set Dolby to Follow Content.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

@xRegx101 wrote:

I’m getting really bad sync issues in Dolby Atmos content even in game. Is this a regular thing or just on the odd game?

Sony xh90 TV

Samsung Q800a sound bar 

Yes it was bad today, and it's not like that for every game, I switched to HD to watch the half time chat and then back to UHD for the second half.

Ah ok that’s a relief. Was my first game in atmos so wasn’t sure 

2 Champions League games and 1 Europa League game this week to try out the Dolby Atmos with this week. 🤞