cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation/activation charge

nanabooze
Tuning in

Hi there ..after being online to someone for a longtime on Wednesday to upgrade my broadband speed..was told I couldnot do just that and a new package was needed ..After some persuassion I agreed on a package and was told that my bundle would be a bit more than I already pay each month..I was also told that as I have been a loyal customer for many many years that the installation/activation charge would not be applied to my new bill for my self installation package .I have found out today that my next bill will include 2 extra charges (not agreed to at the time of communication with person on the chat line) 1 of which is the installation/activation charge that I was told would not be applied..bringing my next bill to £103.14 which I certainly would not have agreed to had she have mentioned this at the time. I have tried to contact today I donot have whatapp and would like to have this sorted before my 14 day cancellation is up.Hope someone can help thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi nanabooze, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

Don't worry too much, just for future reference keep it in mind so we can provide the help 🙂 On this occasion, it was OK as I was able to make the necessary amendments 🙂 

Currently, we don't need any TiVo boxes back so feel free to recycle this. You can learn more on this here. You can also order some extra packaging if needed 🙂 

Let us know if you need any further help or assistance. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Community elder

Hi nanabooze,

The quickest way to resolve your problem should be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select the "I am thinking of leaving" option, or you can wait for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2-3 days.

Thank you very much for this information best regards

Hi nanabooze, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've had an issue with your billing after changing your package. 

We can certainly take a look into things for you but will need to confirm some details with you first and also pass data protection. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi nanabooze, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

Don't worry too much, just for future reference keep it in mind so we can provide the help 🙂 On this occasion, it was OK as I was able to make the necessary amendments 🙂 

Currently, we don't need any TiVo boxes back so feel free to recycle this. You can learn more on this here. You can also order some extra packaging if needed 🙂 

Let us know if you need any further help or assistance. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Would like to publically thank you Kath_F for your swift help with my issue ...If I could award marks out of 10 you would defintely get 10 thank you for picking up my post from here and sorting for me ..very grateful to you ..x

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response nanabooze,

Welcome back to the community!

I'll ensure the message is passed back to @Kath_F herself.

All the best and take care,

Kain