cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone remote app

Tonymc41
On our wavelength

Hi I have the remote control app downloaded on my iPhone I have everything working but my volume won’t turn up or down could I get help pleas ty

14 REPLIES 14

Tonymc41
On our wavelength

Ty guys 

Hi @Tonymc41, thanks for your post here in the Community.

I'm very sorry, but it's not quite clear what you need help with following the thread - has the conversion now switched over successfully for you?

Generally during set-up, there should be an option to syncronise your TV with the TV360 remote control, but unfortunately the App won't allow you to do this.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any further help, if things aren't resolved since the weekend and we can definitely revisit this for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tonymc41
On our wavelength

He’ll it’s still not showing us to upgrade, apparently they sent signals to my box now I don’t have anything like on demand or anything 

I’d been on the fone past to one place to another and wait for almost an hour nothing, when I hit apps n games to get the migration I think that’s wat it’s called it says your account not setup correctly enter m63 don’t no y they sent signal no one knows ty

Hi I’m still not getting the software for the switch to my box they said they will contact me by fone still waiting from yesterday, they said they sent signals nothing happened apart from not giving me any services on tv
It’s says error code m63

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Tonymc41,

So sorry to hear your migration issue has not been resolved and you're still getting an error.

We are eager to best assist you from here, I will send you a PM now to do this.

Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs