cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

entertainment package upgrades

scareyone
On our wavelength

i've seen entertainment picks/packages advertised for between £5 and £7 ...what are these and if i wanted to , how do i add these to my existing package.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @scareyone 

If you are on the Mixit tier then you add Personal Picks which are groups of additional channels.

They are listed <<< here >>>  

I'm not too sure if the pricing has changed but it used  to be £5  to add the Kids Personal Pick

The other Personal Picks were £7 extra per month for the first Personal Pick that you add, and £5 extra per month for each additional Personal Pick that was added.

Personal Picks can be cancelled at any time by giving 30 days notice and do not affect yuor current contract length or pricing.

To add (or cancel) Personal Picks you need to contact regrades, either by phone, whats app or sms.

Call 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also you can text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112.This often takes 4-6 hours- phone calls take priority. .

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @scareyone 

If you are on the Mixit tier then you add Personal Picks which are groups of additional channels.

They are listed <<< here >>>  

I'm not too sure if the pricing has changed but it used  to be £5  to add the Kids Personal Pick

The other Personal Picks were £7 extra per month for the first Personal Pick that you add, and £5 extra per month for each additional Personal Pick that was added.

Personal Picks can be cancelled at any time by giving 30 days notice and do not affect yuor current contract length or pricing.

To add (or cancel) Personal Picks you need to contact regrades, either by phone, whats app or sms.

Call 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also you can text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112.This often takes 4-6 hours- phone calls take priority. .

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

appreciate the info , thank you.