Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: Recording

Pre planned recordings are not recording. I also can’t set up new recordings or delete existing recordings. I have the 369 box

Debane by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error code MA1/15/40

Hi all, I've just upgraded my main v6 box to 360. The problem lies with my v6 box in my bedroom. It's not upgrading. I've tried a few times now. It just shows the error code MA1/15/40. Any ideas?

GMack by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yodel

Can someone tell me I've had a TV box ordered from 25th but not arrived on Yodel app it's saying it's with sender can someone tell me if I need to contact virgin because when I phoned on Saturday, they said it would be delivered today? 

V360 Remote Keeps Unpairing from the TV

I guess like most people I use my V360 remote to control the TV volume and switch the TV on and off.  However approx once a week the remote unpairs from the TV.I switch both the V360 box and the TV on using the V360 remote and after about 30 seconds ...

Bee1000 by Dialled in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not all tv channels received

Hi i recently got a new contract with virgin including tv (mixit tv/big bundle) broadband and weekend phone. however i realised the channels stated on the website have not been received.called virgin and they said theyr unable to do anything ??i paid...

Netflix app slow/sluggish

On my VM TV Box all apps are fine performance wise expect for Netflix. I find that Netflix is very sluggish and slow. There is a delay when scrolling through the movies/series and it's quite frustrating. Other apps like Disney+, Prime etc is fine.Any...

New 360 box not working

With a new contract, we were sent a new 360 box and an option to upgrade our Tevo to a 360. Now neither of them work. We can’t upgrade or get the new box to connect. Virgin say they’ve sent a signal to link but … nothing. ‘Account error CS1011’. 

Csparr by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Menu

When watching recorded programmes I have the menu showing “HOME GUIDE APPS CATCH UP etc…” faintly across the top of the screen. I’ve not noticed it previously and I am wondering I’ve just missed it and it has been there all the time or is it somethin...