cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apps keep signing out

mikeF4
Joining in

Hi folks, 

I did a software upgrade of my v6 box to run TV 360. All my catch-up apps, such as BBC iPlayer, Disney+, my5 etc now all sign themselves out every few days. Also my recordings and upcoming recordings disappear at the same time.

I've tried a factory reset and have made sure that the box is on fast start, but problem remains.

Was wondering if getting a new 360 box would help?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Any box deleting it's recordings by itself is faulty so a replacement is needed.

You can either call Virgin to report a fault or wait for one of the forum team to respond which may be 2 to 3 days.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

Any box deleting it's recordings by itself is faulty so a replacement is needed.

You can either call Virgin to report a fault or wait for one of the forum team to respond which may be 2 to 3 days.

Thanks, that makes sense.

When I contacted customer support through the chat function, they suggested that apps on 360 would sign out after 24hours as an enhanced security feature 🙂  I hadn't noticed recordings being deleted at that point as I don't record much.

roy247
Community elder

@mikeF4 wrote:

Thanks, that makes sense.

When I contacted customer support through the chat function, they suggested that apps on 360 would sign out after 24hours as an enhanced security feature 🙂  I hadn't noticed recordings being deleted at that point as I don't record much.

I haven't heard that one before. They might also suggest you turn off Auto-delete even if you have it turned off.