cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Young film shown - wrong film

david_phil
Tuning in

Hi, my wife and I were looking forward to watching The Suicide Squad on showcase last night (28th Dec) at 9 pm. The advert showed the second instalment, the right-up was for the second instalment and yet when we started watching it, it was for the first one, Suicide Squad.

You have it being shown again on the 2nd of Jan, it says "The suicide squad" and shows Jon Cena and Idis Elba.

Will it be the right one, this time?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've just checked Sky Showcase and can confirm Sky Showcase is advertising the 2021 movie on VM, however looking at the Sky website TV listings it's the 2016 movie.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which channel?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've just checked Sky Showcase and can confirm Sky Showcase is advertising the 2021 movie on VM, however looking at the Sky website TV listings it's the 2016 movie.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi, thanks for that. I knew I wasn't seeing things!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @david_phil

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with the listing.

I have fed this back to the team so we can have this corrected. Thanks for the feedback and my apologies

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulpal67
Superfast

Sky showcase 109. Suicide squad Info is showing wrong suicide squad film and cast. If i knew it was the 2016 film, i would have watched it. Paying a small fortune for this misinformation

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Paulpal67 

I've put your post into another thread that was discussing the same thing last week.

For future reference, issues such as this can be emailed to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk - you won't usually get a response, but the team tend to get verifiable errors resolved in a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks