cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You’re watching this programme with a slight delay

jimboy56
Dialled in

Hi. Anyone know how to clear this message?

was watching a show slightly behind, when I skip forward this message appears and doesn’t clear. 

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @jimboy56 

If you try to switch channels and the program you are watching is still in delayed viewing mode then you will see that message.

Are you certain that you've fast forwarded to the end of the paused program? The message should disappear once you are watching lve TV again.

You could quickly switch channels and then back to the original channel which should remove the message.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jimboy56  thanks for your post here in the Community although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

Has the steps provied by @newapollo helped resolve your problem? Please let us know if you still need any further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W

yes, changing channels removes the message, seems like a bug to be, that message should appear for a few seconds and clear.

Thanks for coming back to us @jimboy56, we will be sure to pass on your feedback to the team to have this looked into.

Are you still getting the message at the moment?

Regards,

Steven_L