Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Kit needs plumbing in

Hi all hope this is the correct board !Renegotiated my contract and to get the price down I had to have the TV  package that's right to get the price down haha !Anyway kit arrived a couple of weeks ago but then went on hols so didn't get chance to se...

Nick_h by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports UHD FF/Rewind not working properly

Anyone else experience this? Both FF and rewind seem to stutter or just completely freeze. The only option which seems to work as it should is if you FF with one green arrow. I have reset the box, but still no joy.

Resolved! TV 360 BOX ERRORS

I have been having an issue with my TV box for a while , it fails to record and will not allow me to rewind programmes , it is stating error CS2000, Any idea what this is?

Resolved! New V6 remote

I've recently renegotiated my contract with VM which involved a TV package upgrade on my V6 box. I've got the old chunky V6 remote.  The guy I spoke to said he was getting a new voice controlled remote sent out to me.I've got the promised upgrade cha...

Can’t find hard drive

Been having issues with failed recordings, not being able to respond etc. for some time now. Factory reset of main TV box this morning and getting CS6000 can’t find hard drive message. Have followed all previous advice on here. Hopefully one of the V...

caza1471 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 TV remote no longer able to control TV volume.

I can re-pair with the 360 box, going through the steps it mutes, increase and decreases volume, but when out of the settings menu watching a program, the volume control no longer works controlling my Hisense TV again.I have a second 360 box used in ...

Resolved! New Install multi room cables

Hi Everyone, I'm new to Virgin Media after having a terrible experience with another provider I've jumped ship and have a few questions I thought I'd ask.1: I've signed up for internet and 360 TV multi room my property has never had VM before however...

oppo by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin tv 360 box disconnecting from WiFi

HiMy Virgin tv 360 box keeps disconnecting from WiFi lately never been an issue before. It will connect 20 mins after coming out of standby and the disconnect again. I have used the connect app and says great connection from the room it is in.It’s be...

Ongman84 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audio out of sync , some channels only

Some channels , e.g. All the BBC HD channels and Sky News in HD are wildy out of sync. Other channels such as ITV1HD are either fine or very very close to fine . The bad ones are close to unwatchable.Its not a TV setting or Virgin Media 360 box setti...