cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Killing Eve in the Guide?

deans6571
Wise owl

Looking around the internet, it’s well documented that the new series of Killing Eve commences on BBC ONE, on either Sunday 27th Feb’22 or Monday 28th Feb’22 - websites show either of these dates but also confirm one of these is correct. 

Looking on the 360 Guide, Killing Eve does not show on either of these dates between 8pm to 10pm (there are other programs populated on the Guide on these dates). 

What’s going on here (unless I have missed something) or is the Guide incorrect?

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For most of the "terrrestrial" channels, the EPG falls back to a 7day guide until the end of each week, when - sometime between Friday & Sunday - the second week populates.

So for any programmes on 101-105, it's perfectly normal for anything scheduled for broadcast from the 26th onwards to not necessarily be fully populated as yet.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve checked and can’t see it either. And yes, most websites are saying the air date is 28th Feb. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For most of the "terrrestrial" channels, the EPG falls back to a 7day guide until the end of each week, when - sometime between Friday & Sunday - the second week populates.

So for any programmes on 101-105, it's perfectly normal for anything scheduled for broadcast from the 26th onwards to not necessarily be fully populated as yet.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

Keep an eye on the BBC schedules at the moment they go up to March 4,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p00fzl6p/2022/03/04

@roy247 wrote:

Keep an eye on the BBC schedules at the moment they go up to March 4,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p00fzl6p/2022/03/04

That link makes no sense - it also does not show Killing Eve on either the 27th nor the 28th and yet multiple websites state this dates?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some of the sites seem to suggest the first episode will stream on iPlayer before being shown on BBC One:

“An official tweet was published today (rather fitting wouldn't you say, considering it's Valentine's Day?) to confirm when the series would be returning to BBC One and BBC iPlayer, with the caption reading: "Watch #KillingEve on iPlayer from 28 February.”

That's the BBC's website channel guide and if you check from the 28th onwards it isn't showing and currently is showing up to March 4 so should update soon to include the following week and hopefully will be more accurate earlier than the 360 guide. The 27th date was for the USA who were supposedly having it a day earlier.

roy247
Community elder

Hi deans6571,

This is from digital spy,

Killing Eve season 4 release date: When will it premiere?

Killing Eve season four will start on BBC America on February 27, 2022, and will air weekly. Unfortunately, the BBC over in the UK is yet to confirm when it will arrive, with history not proving helpful when it comes when viewers will get hold of it.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a32374438/killing-eve-season-4-release-date/

From looking at the BBC listings if it's on BBC 2 on a Monday the first slot available would be the 9pm 7th March, as the current series on there it's last episode is on the 28th February.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @deans6571 

Killing Eve is now showing in the EPG for BBC1 HD on Saturday 5th March at 21.15

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali