Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to BT Sport Ultimate

Chris-SP
Joining in

Hi

Please help

I have the Ultimate volt bundle but when i go to channel 531 BT sport ultimate all i have is the advertisement Welcome to BT Sport Ultimate. When i look what’s on next in the guide all it is continuously Welcome to BT Sport Ultimate.
Am i missing something, i rang up today the operator did not know and passed it on so i have to wait 5 days. I wanted to watch MotoGP in 4k.
All my BT sport channels are working BT Sport 1 2 3 and espn.

My TV is 4K

Cheers Chris.

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

The content of BT Sport Ultimate is down to BT, they don't show everything in UHD, Premier league football and Champions league are probably the main programmes you will see on there. Saturday was the last time anything was on and a quick look at the guide shows the next programme is Live National league football, tomorrow night at 7:15.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Chris,

Bookmark the following page as it shows upcoming BT Sport programs on all channels including BT Sport Ultimate.

https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/whats-on 

As per @roy247  the next 4K program is the national league fixture between Wrexham and Halifax Town tomorrow night.

Then on Friday Premiership Rugby between Gloucester Rugby and Worcester Warriors, and on Saturday Saracens v Bristol Bears

It's a bit sparse on UHD at present due to the 2 week  break for international football.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you for your help.

Much appreciated to the both of you.

Cheers Chris 

Hi @Chris-SP

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

Glad to see roy247 and newapollo were able to offer you some advice 🙂

If you need any further assistance with anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a lovely evening.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs