cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We’re setting up your channels

Pabs1981
Tuning in

This message still appears on our mini box over a month since we upgraded. I’ve called & spoken to someone who promised it’d be fixed within a few days and was a result of “a known fault in our area”. They said we weren’t eligible for compensation to our package. We have sky movies included but can’t watch them.

They also promised a call back to confirm the problem had been fixed which never happened. Please can someone contact us and fix the fault.

6 REPLIES 6

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is your mini box connected to the white coaxial cable correctly?

Make sure the cable is firmly pushed in at the box end and at the other end where it connects to the wall box or splitter.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for your reply. I’ve checked what you suggested but the problem persists. All the other channels are fine, it’s just Sky Movie channels so I suspect it’sa fault at Virgin’s end where they’ve not set us up properly. Hoping for a response from them 🤞🏼

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you are getting the channels on the main box but not the mini box, get them to check that the mini box is correctly provisioned on your account.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Pabs1981,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced regarding the boxes, can I ask is it the HD channels that are missing or are all Sky Movie channels gone?

Let us know,

Kain

Hello Kain,

It is the HD channels. We don’t appear to have any SD channels on the channel list. Do you have any thoughts?

Hi @Pabs1981, thanks a lot for your reply - I understand.

So for Sky Movies, the only listings that appear are the HD ones, there aren't any in standard definition for this which would explain that so I do apologise for any confusion.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further and see what's happening for you.

Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W