cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch List disappeared

ArchieMacFee
Tuning in

Not sure if I've had a recent update or not, but my 'watch list' that used to be on a tab next to 'recordings' has disappeared. This is the same on both of my 360 boxes. I CAN access it via voice search, but just wondering where the link has been moved to? As usual VM help has been as much use as an ashtray on a motorcycle. Any help appreciated!

12 REPLIES 12

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @d_a_n1979 

You can search for something using voice (e.g. ‘Movies with John Wayne’) seelct the item you want, then press the contextual key (3 dots) on your 360 remote..  This brings up a sub menu. Info and Add to watch list. Highlight Add to watch list and press OK.

If you want to remove it from yuor watchlist then press the Home button and scroll down to Watchlist. Then highlight the program and press the contextual key and select Remove from watchlist and press OK.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks, but that doesn't work...

There is nothing that states 'add to watchlist' or similar - simply info > record > episodes and that's it

There's no option to 'add to watchlist' or to create a watchlist

I can't even see if there's a way to record stuff using a keyword like you could do on the previous TiVO

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @d_a_n1979 

I've just held the speech button on my 360 and said, "movies with John wayne"

It brought up a list Hondo, The Fighting Kentuckian, The Train Robbers, Fort Apache, and may more.

I pressed the contextual  key (3 dots located just above the channel up button) which opened the sub menu showing Info and Add to Watchlist - (screenshot below)

I then clicked on Add to watchlist - went to the Home screen and scolled down and the link to the movie (Hondo) was there. (screenshot below)

I then clicked on Hondo and it gave me the option to watch it from Sy Cinema HD, along with the option to remove it from my watchlist.

voice searchvoice searchwatchlistwatchlist

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali