cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume too low

TTouray
Joining in

Hello, I got VM tv less than 2 weeks now. I am also having sky TV (the sky contract is ending soon). Whenever I am using my virgin tv box, I’ve to put the volume to the maximum while when using others like Netflix, Amazon prime, YouTube volume of 10 is quite sufficient. What could be the problem???

i need help. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TTouray wrote:

Hello, I got VM tv less than 2 weeks now. I am also having sky TV (the sky contract is ending soon). Whenever I am using my virgin tv box, I’ve to put the volume to the maximum while when using others like Netflix, Amazon prime, YouTube volume of 10 is quite sufficient. What could be the problem???

i need help. 

My experience of using 360 is that the output of sound is very good and this is likely a TV setting that needs tweaking. Different equipment will output audio at different levels. What make of TV do you have?

It may also be worth checking all your leads, such as the HDMI, are fitted snugly.

Thank you. It is a Samsung smart tv. I will check the leads. The sound is ok with all others except with the VM 360 box. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Check the sound settings on the TV itself. There’s often a feature similar to ‘auto volume’  which will increase or match the volume of attached devices.