cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV 360 furture series links

Nicl87
Joining in

Hey, does anybody know if there is a way to set up furture series links on the v360 for programs that are not currently airing.... otherwise I'm going to have to keep checking the TV guide for when a new series starts of the programs I like 🙈 cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

deans6571
Wise owl

I don't think that is possible with the current firmware of the 360 - think the programs need to show in the Guide in order to set them up.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

deans6571
Wise owl

I don't think that is possible with the current firmware of the 360 - think the programs need to show in the Guide in order to set them up.

Oh god what a nightmare! Not exactly and upgrade from the V6 is it... pain in [REMOVED] more like! Thank you for taking the time to reply and i hope they sort this out in future. 😊

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I keep an eye on these:

https://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/uk-premiere-dates/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

devonman
On our wavelength

360 - It’s certainly not an ‘upgrade’ more a retrograde step. No Wishlist feature, Clumsy menu system, no recover deleted programmes (but much easier to accidentally delete recoded ones!) I could go on. Wish I’d never switched to 360 and Virgin won’t let you go back to V6, they keep saying it CAN’T be done, what they really mean is they won’t let you go back.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Nicl87, thanks for your post and sorry to hear of your issues with TV360.

Unfortunately as @dean6571 has suggested, it's not possible to schedule series links for shows that aren't upcoming on the TV guide at the moment.

If you do need any further support with TV360 though you can find it here.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions!

Regards

Tom_W

Can't you just add them to the watchlist?  I think that's what it is there for?

what winds me up is you have series links set for a channel eg 4HD which was on channel 141....its not moved to 104 and the series links are removed. I dont remember what i had linked

seriously...talk about backwards

wasnt get series link just a way of doing entire series recording? I see record all series in the recording option and it works fine for my tv series and programs.

Might be wrong on above since only used 360 software for 1 day. So far 360 is awesome but lack of 2 remote controls for 1 box is hurting the experience big time.

Which is fine if the show is currently playing on tv. What i was trying to do was search for all my shows i like to watch (not airing currently) and set up a series link for future series so i dont have to keep checking when they are going be starting so then i have to remember to go and set up a series link. I mean if you manged to set up a series link for a program not currently airing then please share.