cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV 360 Lights

Decfair94
Joining in

Hi All,

I just a quick question… I have had Virgin installed today, but my Virgin TV 360 box is showing an amber light, but my Router light is White. I’m just a little confused. Does anyone have any idea?

Thank You

Declan x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Declan,

The colour of the lights on teh hub and 360 aren't related.

My 360 shows an amber light when it's on.  This may be related to how I've set it up under Settings > System > Standby power consumption > Fast Start

With the Standby power consumption. You have 3 choices.
Fast start  - the 360 starts quickly but is less energy efficient
Active start - more energy efficient than fast start but the box takes a little longer to start up
Eco start - the most energy efficient and probably the one you're using. It uses minimal power but takes a while to start.
The first two options are best if you have a mini box and want to watch a recording on it

There's  a handy page that will answer most of your 360 queries 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-360 

If you do need help with anything that isn't covered there then plenty of people on the forums are here to support you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Declan,

The colour of the lights on teh hub and 360 aren't related.

My 360 shows an amber light when it's on.  This may be related to how I've set it up under Settings > System > Standby power consumption > Fast Start

With the Standby power consumption. You have 3 choices.
Fast start  - the 360 starts quickly but is less energy efficient
Active start - more energy efficient than fast start but the box takes a little longer to start up
Eco start - the most energy efficient and probably the one you're using. It uses minimal power but takes a while to start.
The first two options are best if you have a mini box and want to watch a recording on it

There's  a handy page that will answer most of your 360 queries 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-360 

If you do need help with anything that isn't covered there then plenty of people on the forums are here to support you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you so much