cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Radio

DanCUK
Tuning in

New customer April 10 2021.

Although I can find the radio stations (radio 1 and 2 etc) on my TV360, it surprises me that I can’t find any Virgin radio stations.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

You do have to look for this one, their search is garbage to say the least, press RadioLine, Select  Home, drop down to Radio stations, OK, highlight Music, OK, scroll right to Pop rock, OK, Virgin  Radio UK, that's the 1st  option on my box, radio X (the 1 I listen to ) is just along the line and easily accessible from the Radio App under guide.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi  DanCUK,

If you go into Apps > and select RadioLine.

Press up on the remote control to go to Home, you can then search for Virgin and select a station(s) and also save them to your favourites.

I didn't look at the full selection but saw Virgin Radio and Virgin Rock.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Dave,

thanks so much for taking the time to assist.

I downloaded the app and found virgin but none of them are virgin uk.....it’s really odd, there must be a licensing issue

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Although Virgin Media & Virgin Radio share a brand-name, they're not the same company otherwise.

RadioLine is quite likely to be the best way of getting Virgin Radio on a VM TV box. Or perhaps DAB.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

You do have to look for this one, their search is garbage to say the least, press RadioLine, Select  Home, drop down to Radio stations, OK, highlight Music, OK, scroll right to Pop rock, OK, Virgin  Radio UK, that's the 1st  option on my box, radio X (the 1 I listen to ) is just along the line and easily accessible from the Radio App under guide.

Roy....thanks, I foot down it exactly as you described.

roy247
Community elder

Googled their web site so knew it there somewhere,  just got to find it, having a search engine that works would help.

Hey @DanCUK

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your query.

We're glad that you could get this sorted with the assistance of the wonderful community members.

Regards

Steven_L

VIRGIN RADIO UK

Thanks for the clarification, I now know virgin radio Uk is not owned by virgin media, but by  the wireless group (news corp).

There are several virgin stations on the "radioline app" on my virgin V6 box,  if a search is done for "virgin" which all work.

I also listen to the station on dab radio, but they are not available as radio channels in the virgin epg guide on the V6 tv box.

It is odd that the two separate companies both use the virgin name, can be confusing.

The virgin radio UK  radio stations have good music, and are also available as apps on android. I use them on my tablet and they are free.

alf28