cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360

Shaunathome
Joining in

Is there any extra charge to virgin media if you get virgin 360 set up on your virgin media, got the new controller for it today 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's a change of your TV box software, with a ~£25 charge for the remote unless you're on some of the "Ultimate" packages where it's FOC.

If you've received the remote, then you've already requested the change.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

That would depend if you were offered a free upgrade to 360, if you were your current contract price should stay the same. If you phoned to change or renew your bundle and upgraded to 360 at the same time then you would have received an email confirmation of your new price.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's a change of your TV box software, with a ~£25 charge for the remote unless you're on some of the "Ultimate" packages where it's FOC.

If you've received the remote, then you've already requested the change.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thanks for the reply, I remember getting an email about up grade free to virgin 360, but don't remember clicking and agreeing to it until the remote arrived yesterday. But my bill has not changed still paying the same 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Shaunathome wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I remember getting an email about up grade free to virgin 360, but don't remember clicking and agreeing to it until the remote arrived yesterday.

That's something you might want to be clear on. This is a complete change of TV-software including a reformat of your V6. All your recordings & series-links will be lost and SL's need recreating.

Thank you, I will give virgin a call about it.