cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 upgrade problem

Shakedown1979
Tuning in

I received a self install pack today to upgrade V6 to 360

I did the update and get to where it asks how box is connected to Hub. I select ethernet and after getting a loading screen for a while I then get a message saying error CS1002 and that Hub cannot connect to internet

I called 150 and after a while spoke to someone who said my account hadn't been updated at time of order and that he just needed to make a couple of changes and then everything should work. This was a few hours and no change. 

Has anyone else experience this?? I really don't want to have to call 150 again as it's like banging head against wall!!

2 REPLIES 2

Shakedown1979
Tuning in

Please disregard

As would be typical, as soon as I posted this it started working 😂

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Shakedown1979 

It might take up to 48 hours for the systems to be updated if the CS agent has to send it off to another dedicated team to update the systems.

You could try going into Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media TV service now and force a new network connection to see if this pushes it through ( the V6 usually calls home around every 6 hours to reconnect to the internet.

Or try rebooting the V6.

EDIT Ignore this post - I'm pleased to see it's all working now.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali