cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 remote

RD54
Tuning in

Hi

I have the 360 box with a smaller box in the bedroom,  the smaller box remote is eating the batterys only lasting a month at the most has anyone had this problem. I got in touch with virgin a few weeks ago and they said they'd send another remote which never arrived, so I've contacted them again today and they have told me they will send a remote out again 3 to 5 days delivery.  Its costing me a fortune in batterys the large box downstairs doesn't use the batterys at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey RD54. thanks for reaching out on our help forums.

We're sorry to hear of the issue with the batteries on your TV 360 mini remote and that our replacement controller sent earlier never arrived.

We'd love to assist you, how long ago was it since we placed this remote order for you? Let us know and we can gladly help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey RD54. thanks for reaching out on our help forums.

We're sorry to hear of the issue with the batteries on your TV 360 mini remote and that our replacement controller sent earlier never arrived.

We'd love to assist you, how long ago was it since we placed this remote order for you? Let us know and we can gladly help.

Adri
Forum Team

Hi thanks for your reply they have now sent one out to me after contacting them again

RD54
Tuning in

Hi

Thanks for your reply one has finally been sent out.

👍👍

Hi @RD54 👋,

Thanks so much for the update. 

Glad a replacement has been sent out now 😃

If we can help with anything else, please let us know. 

Have a lovely day!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team