cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 remote stopped working

Welshdan
Tuning in

Had 360 box for 2 days after finally getting activation sorted.

now 48hours later remote works tv but not box.

any ideas if there are certain key presses to reset remote connection?

14 REPLIES 14

Hi again @newapollo.

I managed to get it working by changing the batteries but the button lights are very dim. It only started tonight so no idea what I did.

I have done a full reset of the remote but the issue still persists. I may re-pair the two remotes with the alternate boxes to see if its a remote issue or just me; in fact, before I do that I'll see what the lights are like on the other remote to make sure it's not just me again!

These are only my views; I've given them to try and assist but if anyone finds fault with my posting then please let me know.

Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense or offend as the medication I take can sometimes have an adverse effect on me.

Chris (VMO2 Customer)
Ultimate Volt: ACTIVE
TV: Maxit TV
Broadband: Volt V650 Fibre Broadband
Phone: Talk More Anytime
Mobile: O2 Unlimited

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @adelphiaUK

Welcome back to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your TV remote. 

How are things looking since your post? Are both the remotes the same?  I can arrange to have a new one sent out to you from here. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thanks for your reply @Zak_M.

Right now the suspect remote is functioning albeit with much dimmed buttons. I haven't checked the other remote as yet but I will try to do that when I get home tonight and will post an update then.

These are only my views; I've given them to try and assist but if anyone finds fault with my posting then please let me know.

Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense or offend as the medication I take can sometimes have an adverse effect on me.

Chris (VMO2 Customer)

Hi again @Zak_M.

I can now confirm both remotes are operating exactly the same; it was obviously my imagination thinking the buttons lit up more than they do.

Anyway, all is fine and dandy now.

Chris (VMO2 Customer)

Hi @adelphiaUK,

Thanks for the update and glad to hear all is working now.

Have a lovely weekend and feel free to shout us if you have any other issues.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs