cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 remote damaged

KerryMcCarthy
Joining in

Hi - how can I order a new Virgin remote for my 360 box?  its damaged beyond repair.

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

Hi KerryMcCarthy,

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault or wait here for one of the forum team team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @KerryMcCarthy 

You can download the TVGO app and use that as a temporary remote until you receive a replacement remote control.

Links to the app are towards the bottom of the following page.

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/download-the-virgin-tv-go-app 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you - do you know how i request a replacement?  it is not easy to contact Virginmedia so want to understand how to get one.. thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @KerryMcCarthy 

As per @roy247 's post

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault or wait here for one of the forum team team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

If you do call then select option 2 (Faults) When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and order the replacement.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. . This often takes 4-6 hours.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @KerryMcCarthy

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of the damaged remote. I've not been able to locate your account from the forum information provided - have you got this sorted since Monday? Let me know if not and will help further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill