cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 - missing upgrade option

Tee69
Joining in

Auto upgrade button hasn’t appeared try to speak to someone online and they can’t help me at all as usual lots of promises nothing happening anybody can give me some advice how to get this without having to speak to one of the auto bots please oh and by the way you do have to pay £24.95 Unless you agree to a new contract which I’m not gonna do that because these guys are becoming a bit of a nightmare

16 REPLIES 16

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

"Auto-compensation" applies only to total loss of Broadband & Phone services, not TV. All you will get is a refund of your subs pro-rata for days without TV.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Tee69 wrote:

What is the best way to find out how long is in my contract please 

Login to your "myVirgin Media" online account, go to your downloadable contract and take a look. Your discount, promotional dates & minimum term are shown at the bottom.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Tee69.

I can see that @japitts has mentioned how to see this, please can you let us know if you have been able to find this?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No need Hayley - I remember when signing up having the option of upgrading my box for £24.95 on existing contract, or upgrading for free in a new contract. As you have charged me for the equipment, and all equipment is available to return looks like I just have to call 150 and give 30 days notice. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Okay, thank you for coming back to me @Tee69.

When you rang us about the upgrade was it done as a new contract? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

As I have stated - I had two options, free with new contract. Or charged on existing . I agreed to pay for the equipment on my existing 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming this @Tee69.

Can you tell me why you are thinking of giving in your 30 days notice? I would like to try and help you best as possible. 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team