cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 box showing offline

Dazza123
On our wavelength

Hi, i am once again experiencing issues with the error message saying the box is offline.  On Friday I recorded a C4 program,  everything seemed OK but once again when I tried to watch it, it says the box is offline.  This happened all the time with the same program last series. 

Last night, went to start watching a C5 program about 15 mins in, as we often do to be able to skip adverts. Same error message,  box clearly isn't offline as we've just been watching Netflix. 

I've seen a few other posts about this but nothing about a solution.  I had the box replaced last year due to this but the issue returned on the new box a few weeks later.

Has anyone been able to resolve this??

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dazza123,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry you're continuing to have this issue. 

Can you confirm if this is just happening on those channels or others as well?

^Martin

Dazza123
On our wavelength

Apologies just seen this, all resolved now,  some recordings were in the other box which my wife was turning off of a nighttime, only resolved when I got the error message that actually said that specific box was offline. Bit stupid that it randomly recorded shows on there, didn't think the 360 did that. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Dazza123,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue. Glad to hear that this is all resolved for you! 🙂

If there's anything else we can do to help, please get in touch. We'll be happy to assist further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs