cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 box recording same episode of program after watching

Savman
On our wavelength

hi guys ,

I’ve had my 360 box for a year now ( I really miss the old TiVo box ) .

I’ve just noticed recently when I record a series and then watch the recorded episode and delete  ,, my 360 box is still recording that watched  episode if it show later in the week on the same channel . Very very annoying . I’m sure it only happened more recently . 
Support from Virginmedia media is getting worse since Covid . I really thought things would improve  . My contract end in July and I really am thinking of leaving them . Been with them for 20 years 

5 REPLIES 5

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This was an issue with TV 360 earlier but has been resolved in the current software level 4.39 and 4.37.

I have not seen it recently.

Can you give some examples and I can test and see if I can reproduce?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

Try deleting the series link and make a new one using the ' new only ' option.

Savman
On our wavelength

Thank you for your response . I have the latest version of software . Somebody else has suggested to changed options to record new only after deleting current record link . Looks like default setting on the program was record all. 
Thanks for your help 

Savman
On our wavelength

I’ve done this . It defaulting record all episodes instead of new only 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As per @Ernie_C earlier in this thread...

"Can you give some examples and I can test and see if I can reproduce?"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks