cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 box out of sync problem plus poor wifi

Newhammer
On our wavelength

Picture out of sync with sound since installation by VM engineer in July 21. He even called his tech team to try and solve. Only solution is turn off and on! That helps for an hour or so. No sound bar. Settings on 360 box only allows audio delay - which is the wrong way!!!

After calling tech help several times, my patience is being extremely tried. 

Initial visit pre-installation engineer said I would need 3 hub boosters. The wifi debacle from the hub 3 proved him right and I had to beg for one at a time. Only now just covers the main occupied areas of the house. 

I was with Sky 21 years but with VM 3 months only which seems longer!

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Newhammer wrote:

Initial visit pre-installation engineer said I would need 3 hub boosters. The wifi debacle from the hub 3 proved him right and I had to beg for one at a time. Only now just covers the main occupied areas of the house. 

I'd recommend splitting your issues up here - pop details of the WiFi issues in WiFi support board here here.

Some users who are familiar with the broadband & wireless side won't see your post in this TV section. And it may help to separate the answers too.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks