cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 - bag of **bleep**e?

mikeplow1961
On our wavelength

Upgraded last night. Either I am incapable of working out how to use it or it's a bag of crap.

Let me get this straight. If I go to guide and search for, say, Repair Shop, click on it it shows me all catch up eps but no option to record it/series link it?

To record it I have to find it in the guide, then click record?

And I can no longer use a wishlist with names of shows or films I'd like to record 'if' they show up in the guide at some point?

How is that any improvement! I want to downgrade back to what I had!

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

@mikeplow1961 wrote:

Upgraded last night. Either I am incapable of working out how to use it or it's a bag of crap.

Let me get this straight. If I go to guide and search for, say, Repair Shop, click on it it shows me all catch up eps but no option to record it/series link it?

And I can no longer use a wishlist with names of shows or films I'd like to record 'if' they show up in the guide at some point?

So you didn't do any research on this forum, if you had all your questions would have been answered.

deans6571
Wise owl

@mikeplow1961 wrote:

Read Message 9 of this thread:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Disappointed-with-Virgin-360/td-p/4821948

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mikeplow1961 wrote:

360 only allows you to record programmes that are scheduled to broadcast in the next 14days and listed in the EPG, that's correct.

@mikeplow1961 wrote:

Wishlists are unique to TiVo, that's also correct.

Conversions to 360 are entirely voluntary at this time, and a search of this forum would find plenty of discussion on the relative merits of both platforms. No customers are being forced to convert, but once migrated you can't go back. A conversion to 360 is a one-way trip.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks