cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 Remote replacement

Higgy129
Joining in

Hey all

My mother moved from Sky to virgin media this weekend.  They gave her a new 360 box with the new remote.
long story short, can She use an older TiVo remote with this 360 box?  The remote they supplied is quite minimalistic and she is struggling to use it.

Older TiVo remote would be better for her to navigate.

any info appreciated 

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Afraid not, sorry.

The 360 remotes are specific to 360 boxes. Can your Mother take advantage of the 360's voice control facility?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hello Higgy129

Sorry @japitts is correct 

Hopefully your mother can get used to the new remote 

Gareth_L

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can get the evolve 2 urc 7125 as a replacement remote

Screenshot_20210615-095142__01.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thanks

that remote looks better.  How would I go about getting it?  Would it be through virgin media themselves?  Is there a cost attached ?

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can get it from Amazon  https://www.amazon.co.uk/One-All-Buttons-Control-Universal-Black/dp/B01M8FNN8E/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&k...

it does require a bit of programing , you will probably have to set it up fpr her