cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing my TV from my 360 box online

Pilkie
On our wavelength

Hi

I've just signed up to Virgin Media and have a 360 box, everything seems to be working as it should. I understand you can download an app for either Apple or Android which allows you to watch TV from your own box, is there a way of watching on a pc, even streaming online would be ok, there is no Windows app, it would be the cherry on top of the cake if I can watch recorded tv on my pc.

Thanks in advance guys.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

To watch TV Go on a PC you need to use this website https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html, the only thing you cannot do is too watch your recordings. I am afraid there is no app anymore.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

To watch TV Go on a PC you need to use this website https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html, the only thing you cannot do is too watch your recordings. I am afraid there is no app anymore.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I would also point out that streaming recordings is limited to your own home network. You cannot stream your recordings through the internet. Some apps such as BBC iPlayer will however allow your to download programmes to a device for viewing outside the home.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993