cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing OnDemand content

oxfordmark
Superfast

Hey

Only had 360 a day, but i was trying to search for Paw Patrol to put on for my son's. However the search result gave me unavailable episodes, episodes coming up and episodes only on Prime.

Is there a better way to view what episodes are available to watch Ondemand?

8 REPLIES 8

oxfordmark
Superfast

Another thing, searching Bluey, comes up with 24 episodes via Cbeebies, but when I click it, they are only available from Virgin Store?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm using a V6 not a 360 so some of the software side will be different, but the search results should be the same..

Bluey has 24 episodes listed as available via OD, but some of these are iPlayer while others are via PPV methods. This is perfectly normal, the listings are as much as a "shop window" for what VM can sell you, as they are a listing for what you can view.

Without going through Paw Patrol line-by-line, episode-by-episode, the same appears to be the case.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

But on the 360 app is shows the channels that show it, but when you click ok, say Cbeebies, it offers other streaming methods 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

360 users will be needed to confirm, but I think what you're describing is normal for all VM TV boxes of whatever software. How it's presented will differ, but the basic concept of "here's what you can watch" and "here's what you can buy" both being shown alongside each other, is standard.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Yeah true, but doesn't seem to have any available on the channel it displayed.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To test this theory...

Paw Patrol: S8 E8 is available via Nick Jr OD which is included if you have the kids-pack add-on

Bluey S1 E4 is available via BBC iPlayer which is included on all TV packages.

If you can view these, then the question seems to be one of content availability rather than presentation.

You found them by just searching for the program? Not going to the On-demand section then Nick Jr?

Hi Oxfordmark, sorry to hear of your difficulties finding the content you are looking for. 

Have you had any more success following the extra information provided by the community?

There is a really handy user guide for the TV 360 box here. You can also find more information on TV360 FAQ's here

Let us know if you are still having the same issues so we can offer additional support. 

All the best. 

Molly