cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM TV error messages CS6002 & CS2200

Nick991
Joining in

We have recently signed up for the Super Oomph 360 package with 2 new set top boxes. We are now unable to record TV programmes & view previously recorded ones. Looks like there is a hard disk issue. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have 2 x 360 STBs then only one of them is a master box with a hard drive, the other will be a mini-box that streams from the master.

Is it the mini or the master you're having problems with? You also need to make sure the master is set to Active Start or Fast Start to allow multiroom streaming to reliably work.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

Hi,

You say you have 2 new boxes, are these in addition to 1 you had previously, if you have received new boxes to replace any old ones or have received a 360 software upgrade to any box you will have lost all recordings.

As japitts said if you have received a 360 main box and mini box, (mini Box is half the height of the main box), you can only record on the main box, set both boxes to fast start or active start so the mini can wake up the main box.

Don't forget your internet connection to both boxes.

Edited to add you can check your hard drive on the main box by pausing some live TV and then carry on watching without any problems.

Thank you for your help. Finally got to talk to someone at VM who says we need an engineer visit. 

just in case anyone else has this issue, you need to get a new box. It wasn’t loaded with the correct software!