cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 to 360 upgrade issue

Benmte
Joining in

Have received new 360 remote and just tried to upgrade. However, the option is not available on my Home Screen.  I have looked under all apps as advised elsewhere (to no success), I have reset the connection to the internet, turned the box on and off again, and also tried to download kissing channels - all were to no success!  How can I find the option to upgrade? 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Roughly how long ago did you order the migration?

It's entirely possible that the software drop just hasn't been pushed to your box yet.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

We ordered the upgrade after receiving an email suggesting we could do so 4-5 days ago I believe.  The remote arrived earlier today so was just following the instructions that were inside the box with it

Still nothing showing on the home page, or in the apps…

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Benmte,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you're having some problems with your 360 upgrade.

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. I'll just need to confirm a few details via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team