cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box 360 upgrade query

Sam19801
Tuning in

Hi, I’ve just signed up for the 360 tv and have received the remote. My account has been activated but my v6 box hasn’t updated yet. I phoned virgin and they said in two hours there will be a link available to download it but still there’s nothing. There is a warning message on the Home Screen stating I’ve had an issue with my account. I don’t have access any more to any apps or on demand services etc. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sam19801
Tuning in

The engineer has been now and the V6 box we had wouldn’t accept the 360 software so he just swapped the box for a new one that already had the software installed and all is now working. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There should be an error code alongside that warning message - what is it?

What do you mean by "my account has been activated"?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

There isn’t an error code on the Home Screen but if I try to select apps I get the M63 error (account setup is incorrect).The call centre said they’d activated the 360 account setup. They are unable to resolve their end and are sending an engineer out on Tuesday. 
They’ll probably swap the box out with one that already has the required software on.

Good Morning @Sam19801, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the upgrading to our 360 TV services.

Do please keep us posted with how the engineer visit goes, and feel free to come back to us if you need any further assistance.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Sam19801
Tuning in

Thanks David. I'll feedback what the findings were after the visit this afternoon.

Sam19801
Tuning in

The engineer has been now and the V6 box we had wouldn’t accept the 360 software so he just swapped the box for a new one that already had the software installed and all is now working.