cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 Upgrade to 360 question

chaotic_uk
On our wavelength

had a rep call me to change my package just over 2 weeks ago , how long does the 360 upgrade option to show up please

20 REPLIES 20

Hi chaotic_uk, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. 

I have checked the account and I can see the contract showing the 360 offer but it hasn't been logged on the account. I'm not sure what's happened here but as we're unable to help with package changes, you will need to give the team another call. 

You can reach them on 0345 454 1111 and they can arrange to add the 360 service to the account for you. 

Please pop back here and let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

chaotic_uk
On our wavelength

i have just spoken to a very helpful lady on the phone and she has made a few changes , so i will be getting an other 360 remote on tuesday and it should be ready to install the new software update in the next few days . what i do not understand is i already have a 360 remote when the engineer called on the 22nd of last month . 

anyways many thanks for the help 

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When the move from V6 to 360 is booked on then a remote pack is sent with instructions as to how to compete the swap. That's part of the process.

It's not something that engineers usually get involved with, so I'm not sure why they left you with a remote.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

chaotic_uk
On our wavelength

my self install pack was supposed to be delivered today between 8am and 6 pm , only thing is i have not got it yet and yodel tracking says out for delivery  . another wasted day waiting 😞

been in touch with yodel and they said my parcel will be delayed , it still says out for delivery and i rang Vm cs and they said ring the yodel driver .

i tried and it seems the number for the driver has been disconnected , what is going on with this delivery ?

I'm so sorry to here this @chaotic_uk. Can I ask if you have received this parcel since your last post? 

Thank you. 

nope not yet on the 14th and 15th it said out for delivery but yesterday it said "Your parcel is on the way but the driver has experienced a short delay. Please check back for updates" , today it does not say anything which is beyond a joke to be honest

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @chaotic_uk,

I am sorry about that.

We continue to see severe delivery delays in certain parts of the UK. These delays are impacting all carriers, including Yodel, as they recover from issues caused by adverse weather, parcel volumes and staff resource challenges due to COVID. during this very busy time there may be a delay of up to 48 hours when receiving your Yodel and Collect Plus orders.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

48 hour delays ? , i have been waiting since the 14th 😞 .and the tracking at yodel is full of lies , it has said repeatedly out for delivery and still nothing

Hi chaotic_uk, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

We do understand the frustration the delays are causing but we can only rely on the tracking ourselves. 

Taking a look at things this end, I can see the tracking status is now showing that the equipment is delivered. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs