cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 360 box wakes up with flashing white led on power button

Davva2004
Joining in

Hi all, every now and then my V6 box (upgraded to 360) will wake up from standby with the power button rapidly flashing white. It wakes the TV up when it does this. I’ve left it alone for a while in case it’s a firmware update thing but it continues to flash. Any ideas what’s causing this and how to fix it?

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Hi Davva2004,

So when it wakes the TV up and the light is still flashing do you get live TV pictures, anything else or a blank screen?

Is the boxes standby setting set to fast start, active start or eco and is it connected to the hub by ethernet or wifi.

Live TV, whichever channel it was on when put on standby. Set to active start, and connected by Ethernet cable. 

As long as the box and the hub are not being turned off at the plug, (say that because it has been known), then if it's similar to the problems in this Thread they might have had the box swapped.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Davva2004

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue you have with your 360 set top box flashing white and turning on. I can see on our system that there is some works ongoing in your area. These have an estimated end time of 23rd MAY 2022 at 15:00. Please try fully rebooting all your equipment after this has been completed and let us know if you have any further issues. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley