cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 [360 Converted] - power light (quick question).

deans6571
Wise owl

Today, I noticed that the power light on my V6 box was completely off (it was fine last night and is normally red when in standby) and I immediately feared the worst!

I turned the box on using my 360 remote and everything still appears to be working normally (the power light is now white) ?! I've checked the info of the box and I am still on firmware 4.37 so its not as if a recent update has caused this either? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Now that I have turned the box off again, the power light has correctly turned red again so all in all, a very strange scenario but wondering if this signifies that my box is about to malfunction...?!!!

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi deans6571,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear there was some strange issues with the box and the standby light not showing, this isn't something we are aware of, I was able to to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and wasn't able to find any issues, I advise monitoring this, if you do have any further issues please do not hesitate to reach back out, you can also run further checks Via your Online Account.

Regards

Paul. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi deans6571,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear there was some strange issues with the box and the standby light not showing, this isn't something we are aware of, I was able to to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and wasn't able to find any issues, I advise monitoring this, if you do have any further issues please do not hesitate to reach back out, you can also run further checks Via your Online Account.

Regards

Paul.