cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 360 BOX RED STAND BY LIGHT?

Royalbeech
Superfast

One of my V6 360 boxes stand by light is Red and not blue, box wakes up fine and all seems OK. 

Does the Red light meen anything? 

28 REPLIES 28

@Swf wrote:

@simonpoole wrote:

I think we should have a voting poll, where you can choose your favourite standby colour, red, blue etc.
I wonder if Virgin Media would respond to customer demand like that?

@simonpoole wrote:

I think we should have a voting poll, where you can choose your favourite standby colour, red, blue etc.
I wonder if Virgin Media would respond to customer demand like that?

The problem is the people who don't even have the 360 are the ones saying it should be red... 

I don't have the 360 as have decided to stick with TiVo and the V6.

Blue, white, red, green, yellow - its only a light!!!!

Perhaps you should be able to choose your own colour ...when you get Sky UHD for free and not £6 ....👍👍

Kickoverthestatues

If they listened to public demand and changed it back to red (why? theres far more pressing issues) then why not listen to public demand and give people the choice of red or blue.

Bring back blue I say

@archercj wrote:

If they listened to public demand and changed it back to red (why? theres far more pressing issues) then why not listen to public demand and give people the choice of red or blue.

Bring back blue I say

Think there’s more pressing things that need to be changed that’s more important than the colour of the lights 😂

Virgin Media thought it was important enough to change it from blue to red...

The on Colour is now the same as the Router light .....👍

In other news the Dog has just had his Dinner......

Kickoverthestatues

Maybe it was because it was their corporate red colour. 😂

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Royalbeech,

Thank you for your posts. We're here to help.

Are you experiencing any issues with the TV service itself, such as when you watch live TV, use On Demand, Catch Up, or the apps?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

simonpoole
On our wavelength

I don't think Virgin care, they won't listen to all the requests to change the light back to blue, but they took action to change it to red from an unknown amount of customers who must of had way more influence than us it this group.