cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V360 upgraded not getting 1gb, Sky UHD not working?

Kbeef999
Tuning in

Hi guys

recently upgraded all my boxes to v360, together with the 1gb package. Two problems:

1. I’m only getting around 6-700 mb to my router - have speed tested iPhone and Ethernet pc. 
2. Sky UHD is not working on one of my setups, I get a message saying it is unavailable due to my connections, despite me having 4K blu ray, 4K tv, Ultra UHD and BT Sports Ultimate all working perfectly….

any suggestions? Going around in circles on the website trying to contact or message chat somebody…..

cheers

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Kbeef999 wrote:

2. Sky UHD is not working on one of my setups, I get a message saying it is unavailable due to my connections, despite me having 4K blu ray, 4K tv, Ultra UHD and BT Sports Ultimate all working perfectly….

BT Sports Ultimate is a linear broadcast channel, Blu-ray isn't using your VM box - so those two comparisons don't add much.

A good test is to use the Settings > Network > Diagnostics screen on your 360 and check your connection quality. Sky UHD isn't currently a linear broadcast channel, but VoD facilities only.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks. Diagnostics says good signal quality, connection speed high, watch all (ultra hd) is ticked green 👍🏼…..

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Kbeef999,

Sorry to hear that you've had some TV service issues. Our records show that you have since been able to speak with our phone care team to have this addressed. Don't forget that you can view and manage your appointments online here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-manage-engineer-appointment

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Cheers,

Corey C