cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V360 hdmi problems

Applescruff
On our wavelength

Upgraded to v360 on Friday, every time I open Prime Video everything is okay until I press play video, then a black screen white flash then nothing on the v360 until I unplug hdmi and plug it back in I then get message try a different cable I press okay and Prime Video is playing. I have tried 4 high speed hdmi cables all from different brands, I have tried the cable that came  with the box, still the same thing happens  until I unplug, plug in, same message press okay and everything plays. I cannot even view anything on the v360 box until I go through this same routine.

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Applescruff 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear of the TV issue - Is this only through Prime or are other streaming platforms the same for you, IE Netflix, Youtube. iPlayer etc?

Keep us posted.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Only Prime Video

Hi @Applescruff,

Thank you for confirming. Have you tried performing a reboot of the box to see if that helps at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes that was the first thing I did, and reboot the hub, still no joy.

Thank you for letting me know.

I am going to send you a PM now so we can look into this, please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?